Old skool members - memory lane

A place to bang on about subjects close to your heart that affect us all as 400cc riders. general banter is rife, however rudeness and abuse seem to be the norm, If a bit wet round the ears best go play elsewhere. Auto pruning of items 31 days and older
robby
Settled in member
Reactions:
Old skool members - memory lane

Post by robby » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:09 am

No been on here in maybe 10 years since no longer have my RVF but came across this pic that ive still got from one of the ride crazy outs from back in the day when there there was always some sort of mechanical failure going on with one of the bikes!

everyone taking a pit stop in Brighton
I guess not but i wondered if anyone's sill on here and recognises their bike? this was some time in 2005.

Only remember a few of the names/bikes

Jona (nc30), craig s(nc35), andy (ceralkiller)(nc35), Simon(nc30)

CMSMJ1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30-No9
Re: Old skool members - memory lane

Post by CMSMJ1 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:30 pm

That's cool - Southern branch ride out
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

The V4 is the law..

NC30 - No9 - my old mate

sa.racing
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC29 Race

Post by sa.racing » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:32 pm

Now there's a blast from the past (no pun intended) I haven't been on here much in the last 10 years I drift in and out every couple of months/years weird I was just siting here bored waiting for something to download and thought I'd check the forum

that's me (Simon) 5th in from the left on the fluo orange NC30
that was a good day I remember a few of the guys

Craig s with the cleanest RVF I've ever seen
Uncle Jona on the NC30 similar colours as mine
Tham evans on the black and silver NC30 who hadn't had the bike long and managed to drop it in front of everyone on the sea front
Andy on the Superfour
Max Exton the young lad on the restricted NC30
and of course Robby the world champion bodybuilder with biceps the size of my head on the RVF :o

Remember the guy on the NC24 and the guy on the NC30 with his Mrs on the back but can't remember their names

robby
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by robby » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:31 am

sa.racing wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:32 pm
Now there's a blast from the past (no pun intended) I haven't been on here much in the last 10 years I drift in and out every couple of months/years weird I was just siting here bored waiting for something to download and thought I'd check the forum

that's me (Simon) 5th in from the left on the fluo orange NC30
that was a good day I remember a few of the guys

Craig s with the cleanest RVF I've ever seen
Uncle Jona on the NC30 similar colours as mine
Tham evans on the black and silver NC30 who hadn't had the bike long and managed to drop it in front of everyone on the sea front
Andy on the Superfour
Max Exton the young lad on the restricted NC30
and of course Robby the world champion bodybuilder with biceps the size of my head on the RVF :o

Remember the guy on the NC24 and the guy on the NC30 with his Mrs on the back but can't remember their names

Well how about that?! Just checked back on this thread and saw your reply :)

I remember many a time trying (badly) to keep with you on that bright orange NC, normally on the last twisty bit of the A24 over the bridges heading north towards beare green.
Was it you bike that had the accelerator cable snap one time at box hill and you had to call out a recovery guy to do a temporary fix?

Nice to hear from you and hope you're well and still riding mate.

p.s i think the guy on the end with his Mrs was Steve