Magtek 4.50x17 rear

Please keep this section limited to parts and clothing and accessories for sale.
Posts will be removed without warning if posted in the incorrect section.
Auto pruned every 60 days

Moderator: CRM

Forum rules
Please include a price and contact details of the item for sale
Posts will simply be removed by mods without.
Please don't start multiple threads for each item, please combine items into one post.
Bumped posts will be removed without any warning.
This is not an auction site - posts with links to your ebay items without prices will simply be removed.
ligurt
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Magtek 4.50x17 rear

Post by ligurt » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:36 pm

Hallo, I have a totally tested and white dust resrpyed by Rigenera Ruote here in Milan nc30/35 mc28 Magtek 4.50-17 in as new conditions with or without 2016 never used bt016 pro always stored in my bedroom with no sun and air exposition. I bought and restored it for my own special vf400f, but never fitted. I sell for 800 euros or swap with HRC 4.00-18 or 5.00-18. In addition I have a very nice condition polyuretanic black painted nc35 wheel with new bearings and dust protectors never used. I have a front Magtek 3.50-17 so it's no more of my interest and comes for 300 euros. Paypal payment is welcome. Ship all over the world in safe package with or without insurance. Please no tendentious claim and only serious purchaser.

Return to “Parts / Items For Sale”