Profile update

A place to bang on about subjects close to your heart that affect us all as 400cc riders. general banter is rife, however rudeness and abuse seem to be the norm, If a bit wet round the ears best go play elsewhere. Auto pruning of items 31 days and older
Foxy400
Familiar Member
Reactions:
Bike owned: RVF400 CBR900FireBlade XS400
Profile update

Post by Foxy400 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:35 am

Can someone tell me how to alter the info on my Profile? I've changed bikes since I originally set it up so want to update it. I've tried clicking on just about every option but none will allow me in.

Speedy
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: RVF400RR, ER6n
Re: Profile update

Post by Speedy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:44 pm

Once logged in, click on your username on the far right side (next to private messages) and the drop down menu, click on Profile.
On the middle of the next page your username appears again and next to it [Edit profile]
On the next page you'll find Bike owned: and a box listing your bike(s). Change on there.
When the mind is relaxed, the body will go faster!

Foxy400
Familiar Member
Reactions:
Bike owned: RVF400 CBR900FireBlade XS400
Re: Profile update

Post by Foxy400 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:29 pm

Hmmm. Followed your apparently straightforward instructions, clicked on my username top right, got the dropdown menu and clicked on Profile. The next page had no sign of Edit Profile on it..anywhere..at all. Triple checked, still not there. Very annoying.

Return to “General Discussion”