Honda VFR400 NC30 RC211v Style Tyga Fairings and subframe, lights etc.

Please keep this section limited to parts and clothing and accessories for sale.
Posts will be removed without warning if posted in the incorrect section.
Auto pruned every 60 days

Moderator: CRM

Forum rules
Please include a price and contact details of the item for sale
Posts will simply be removed by mods without.
Please don't start multiple threads for each item, please combine items into one post.
Bumped posts will be removed without any warning.
This is not an auction site - posts with links to your ebay items without prices will simply be removed.
holygoat
Settled in member
Reactions:
Honda VFR400 NC30 RC211v Style Tyga Fairings and subframe, lights etc.

Post by holygoat » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Looking to sell my Tyga RC211v fairings from my NC30, finished in an eye catching Triumph Race Yellow. Great kit to update your bike with a modern look.

All photos, and photos of it on my bike are in the imgur album at the bottom of this post!

Includes

1 x Front Fairing
1 x Front Fairing Stay
1 x Front Mudguard
1 x Tyga Eyes III Headlight assembly (with integrated indicators)
2 x Mid Section Panels
1 x Bellypan
1 x Rear Tail Section
1 x Undertray
1 x Rear Light
1 x Rear Subframe
1 x Rear plate holder with new bulb indicators.

Slight damage from a small drop, mainly on the nosecone. Still fits fine, just one of the fairing stay mounts are broken. Could do with some repairs to the wind deflector on the bottom of the nosecone, I never noticed until I took it apart to photograph since it all fitted fine. The paint has also been ratty since I bought it. I believe the person who painted it didn't prime the surface correctly, as it is flaking at some points.

Missing battery box and screen, screen can be had from Tyga for £40, I just never purchased one as I knew I was selling soon. the battery box never came with the bike. I've always just held the battery in with cable ties and have never had an issue.

Comes with bolts. Some were missing when I bought it. I replaced the external fairing bolts with socket cap bolts with black nylon washers, but a few are missing. Subframe mounts to the original mounts with the same bolts. Some small bolts will be needed to mount everything on the subframe, they may use the original bolts but I don't know, because the kit was on the bolt when I bought it.

I've been as honest as I can, any questions or pictures wanted just ask.

Located in Kent UK, looking for £350 or best offer.

Cash on collection much preferred, but I believe I can post for around £50 with DPD to anywhere in the UK. International postage considered for an extra cost.

Contact me at: hazzarg@gmail.com

https://imgur.com/a/tBjQJmx

:rocks:

Return to “Parts / Items For Sale”