NGneers NC30 clear out (inc some trick bits)

Please keep this section limited to parts and clothing and accessories for sale.
Posts will be removed without warning if posted in the incorrect section.
Auto pruned every 60 days

Moderator: CRM

Forum rules
Please include a price and contact details of the item for sale
Posts will simply be removed by mods without.
Please don't start multiple threads for each item, please combine items into one post.
Bumped posts will be removed without any warning.
This is not an auction site - posts with links to your ebay items without prices will simply be removed.
NGneer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: x2 1991 NC30, x1 Matchless G80
NGneers NC30 clear out (inc some trick bits)

Post by NGneer » Fri May 18, 2018 2:41 pm

Following a very long overdue tidy / sort out in my workshop the other day even I have to admit I have waaaay too much stuff. :? As such I am going to clear some space and hence this is the first batch up surplus stuff up for grabs.

PLEASE NOTE, I am currently located in Cologne Germany. However I can bring stuff over with me next month when I come to Cadwell for the classic bike track day (or my parents place in LS25) to hand over in person. If this is not possible I am willing to post the smaller items but obviously it will be a bit more from here and I will have to check the additional postage costs first.

For sale:

Rarer than Unicorn poo, sexy as hell and Über trick ….brand new, G-Force design / Omega made +1mm Pistons with rings etc :drool: £700
These were destined to go into my current project until Hermes broke my crank case (see build thread for the full story). Anyway I am not going to split another working engine just to fit these hence why they are now available

Pair of RC30 3 spoke Marvic Magnesium wheels :drool: . Rear is 17” x 5.5. Brand new powder coat and ridiculously light. Brand new RC30 conical wheel spacer included £800

Öhlins rear shock :drool: . I finally decided to stick with my Nitron shock for my project bike and already have something else lined up for the other bike so this is just an expensive dust catcher taking up space on my shelves now - £500 (SOLD - pending payment)

Full set of body work complete with tank etc (all painted to match). Mixture of OEM and fiberglass. - £350
Looked like this when new:
then following an unplanned diversion through a Lincolnshire hedge it looked like this: :cry:
The resulting rebuild was my first Rothmans but the original fairings were rebuilt but the composite fibre bay at work and have served as my track day bodywork since.
OEM seat unit, OEM(now heavily GRP reinforced) nose cone, OEM Tank and mudguard, Aftermarket single piece GRP side fairings.
Small dent in R/H of tank
and the R/H side of the Nose cone fairing twisted slightly as the GRP repair cured. As such it does not line up perfectly with the screen. All I did was drill a fresh hole and fit a number plate bolt, and it has been like that for about 10 years now – so works fine.
Correct L/H side alignment
..and the R/H side

X2 sets of used front discs. Micromiter measured at 4mm (black centers)and 3.5+ (gold centers) so both with life left in them. £30 per pair (SOLD - pending payment)

Pair front callipers with braded hoses fitted - £40

Rear calliper / MC / HRC rear reservoir - £30 (SOLD - pending payment)

Rear Calliper / MC / OEM reservoir - £30 (SOLD)

Rear hugger brand new (black) - £40 (SOLD - pending payment)
Rear Hugger used (white) - £30(SOLD - pending payment)

Pillion seat cover fairing (Brand new) - £40 (SOLD - pending payment)

Replacement top radiator (Black) brand new - £30

Carbon oval end can (looks exactly like my ART can – but has no labels)- £30 (SOLD - pending payment)

Carbon round end can - £25 (SOLD - pending payment)

Ally round end can - £25
Ally stubby end can - £10

OEM Rear shock (good condition) only removed as I had my Nitron. - £25
Sprockets Renthal 45tooth , Talon 43 tooth, Unknown 40 tooth all used but still usable. Ideal if you want to play around with different ratios before commiting- £20 the lot
Image Image

Pair of heated grips (used) - £10

Damaged / reparable OEM fairings (remnants from my Rothmans Mk1 from when I got knocked off :down: ). L/H lower and L/H upper £15 each

Front paddock stand (under the fork leg type) - £25

Rest of my other engine (obviously less the crankcases thanks to the ham-fisted fuckwits at Hermes), heads, Pistons, crank, flywheels, gears, casings etc etc etc, the lot - £100

Pair home made (RAF Workshop) Rearset adapters tot lift OEM rearsets back and up (ideal for track days ;) ) - £20
Last edited by NGneer on Tue May 22, 2018 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eggy
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30, XR250, CRM250
Re: NGneers NC30 clear out (inc some trick bits)

Post by Eggy » Mon May 21, 2018 2:53 am

Those wheels straight fitment onto an NC30?

NGneer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: x2 1991 NC30, x1 Matchless G80
Re: NGneers NC30 clear out (inc some trick bits)

Post by NGneer » Mon May 21, 2018 8:56 am

Eggy wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 2:53 am
Those wheels straight fitment onto an NC30?
Yes they will go onto the NC30 but you would need a chain spacer kit from Rick Oliver (15 quid) to move your chain over by 5mm to maintain the clearance from your tyre. ;)

Return to “Parts / Items For Sale”