NC30 with 17 Inch real wheel

Forum rules
All Bikes advertised for sale must include the following
Price
Any adverts without any of the above will be removed without warning.

This is not an auction site - posts with links to your ebay items without prices will simply be removed.
TURK122
Settled in member
Reactions:
NC30 with 17 Inch real wheel

Post by TURK122 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:18 am

Hi all selling my NC30 as I just don't use it that much. I have done less then 300 miles in the last year so it's up for grabs.

It's just had HH brake pads all round and sits on a brand new set of BT090 tyres. This is ready to ride. I bought the bike from a forum member 18 months ago after selling my 250 stroker. If I'm going to have a bike sat in the garage not doing much I'd rather have a 2 stroke hence the sale.

The bike has a professional castrol paint on original Honda panels. (Some chips and scrapes)
I has lots for carbon fibre extras (yoke cover, tank protector, chain guard, frame covers, swing arm cover, front fairing v-piece and side fairing infills. All real carbon fibre not stickers.)
Rear wheel is from the NC35 and also has had the dog bones changed to match.

The bike has covered 33776 kilometres,
Is k reg think 1993 and was imported in to the UK in 2004.
I has had the Japanese restriction remove so is full factory power. It sits on a trickle changer and is stated and run up to temperature at least once a month (to the wife anonymous)

I have the full v5 in my name and is currently SORN. Will have 12 months MOT for the new owner.

I can email, text or what's app picture but struggle to post pictures on the forum.

Viewing more than welcome and I will facilitate bike couriers.

Cash on collection or bank transfer.
Don't get on here that much now so a call would to better than a reply here.
Bike is in Hull.

£2700 ono
Steve

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Return to “Bikes For Sale”