Wait for parts moriwaki man

A place to bang on about subjects close to your heart that affect us all as 400cc riders. general banter is rife, however rudeness and abuse seem to be the norm, If a bit wet round the ears best go play elsewhere. Auto pruning of items 31 days and older
Icemaestro
Familiar Member
Reactions:
Re: Wait for parts moriwaki man

Post by Icemaestro » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:14 am

Neosophist wrote:
Drunkn Munky wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:01 pm
And he won the auction for exactly the amount he requested off you before the auction ended, oh what a surprise. when are people going to realise he bids his own auctions up to get more commission, I'm gobsmacked people are still using him with all the people he's pissed off surely word has got around by now.
I have to say that is complete bollocks about bidding up auctions.

Hand on heart that he doesn't bid anything up, i've been to auctions with him and watched him bid on stuff on yahoo many times. That auction was bid and won at the opening price.

He does however know what stuff fetches and what the price of things is so 90% of the time if he says you'll get X for 2000 yen then you will get it for that much etc as he's been watching auctions for years and years.
Yep agreed. Plenty of other people out there bidding up but generally consistent prices which I'm sure he knows. Still waiting for that price for shipping :-p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suzukivj23a
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by Suzukivj23a » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:54 pm

Hi guys first post here...if anyone got anything owing/parts/bikes ect I strongly suggest you get onto it ASAP...old mates having some drama with his export agent/buyer and about to have the 3rd atom bomb dropped on him

Icemaestro
Familiar Member
Reactions:

Post by Icemaestro » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:45 am

Suzukivj23a wrote:Hi guys first post here...if anyone got anything owing/parts/bikes ect I strongly suggest you get onto it ASAP...old mates having some drama with his export agent/buyer and about to have the 3rd atom bomb dropped on him
Sorry what? Can you clarify/explain more please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suzukivj23a
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by Suzukivj23a » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:56 am

The tax mans coming for him...hasn’t paid tax all the time he’s been there apparently ,trading without a licence and as a consequence to his shifty behaviour his agents revoked his auction Id/access

Return to “General Discussion”