** Posting pictures - here is how **

This section contains all the FAQ's and our terms and conditions. Please take a few moments to read and get familiar with our policies.
You can report any issues or site based problems you have in this section too.
CRM
Admin NWAA
Admin NWAA
Reactions:
Re: ** Posting pictures - here is how **

Post by CRM » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:02 pm

or just reduce the size - it has nothing to do with the rotation, unless it exceeds the dimensions or image count per post.
Insert Signature Here

benny
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30 (track), ZX-9R (road)

Post by benny » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:43 pm

[quote="CRM"]or just reduce the size - it has nothing to do with the rotation, unless it exceeds the dimensions or image count per post.[/quote]

I reduced the size to below the height requirement (I tried 800 and 900) and it still didn't work. It's obviously throwing an error which it says is the height of the picture but It can't be because the picture is well below the height limit. I'll just have to transfer broken images to tiny pic if landscape doesn't work.

Drunkn Munky
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30 MC21 TZR FZR GSXR RG MITO

Post by Drunkn Munky » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:48 pm

Might be the software your using to resize, I use photobucket to resize and post and never had a problem

donk
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: Gk76a x2

Post by donk » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:49 pm

[quote="benny"][quote="CRM"]or just reduce the size - it has nothing to do with the rotation, unless it exceeds the dimensions or image count per post.[/quote]

I reduced the size to below the height requirement (I tried 800 and 900) and it still didn't work. It's obviously throwing an error which it says is the height of the picture but It can't be because the picture is well below the height limit. I'll just have to transfer broken images to tiny pic if landscape doesn't work.[/quote]

I'm in the same boat I've tried everything for 3 days just keeps telling me it's to big . I'm going insane I think people are looking at me through the light bulbs

jim157
Admin NWAA
Admin NWAA
Reactions:
Bike owned: A few small ones

Post by jim157 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:20 pm

I'm wondering if it's some kind of imageshack specific glitch. Could you try uploading one of your problematic images to somewhere like http://www.imgur.com to see if it's a forum or a host issue.
AUTOEXEC.TWAT

benny
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30 (track), ZX-9R (road)

Post by benny » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:53 am

[quote="Drunkn Munky"]Might be the software your using to resize, I use photobucket to resize and post and never had a problem[/quote]

I'm using photo bucket too. Thing is some are working and some aren't. And I can't see what I do differently on the ones that aren't, but irritating but there must be something im not spotting.

Drunkn Munky
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30 MC21 TZR FZR GSXR RG MITO

Post by Drunkn Munky » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:41 am

Ok no matter what size i convert photos too using this tinypic hosting site i get an error message saying pics cant be more than 1600 pixels wide, what am i doing wrong?

Yakama
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC23s, 29, 30s, MC16

Post by Yakama » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:21 am

I get it too, only one I seem to be able to use is photobucket all others won’t work

CRM
Admin NWAA
Admin NWAA
Reactions:

Post by CRM » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:29 am

i tried to reply on my phone - gave up.
modern mobiles make pics so fucking huge they simply exceed the dimensions you can see and work with on screen.
an image at 4000 wide still fits on a 22" monitor but does it look any better if the picture was taken as 1920 x 1600 ?? of course not, there are only so many pixels you can show in a certain area.
so most android (samsung i am looking at you) make it increasingly difficult to take pictures at a normal size and assume everyone wants fucking massive resolution 5mb images of some trout pulling fish face into a mirror !

anyway before my rant - try uploading to a resizer first and make sure they are no more than 1200 wide
http://resizeimage.net/
huge images kill bandwidth and take a fucking age to load on a slower connection this is why the limit here is 1600 wide

hope that helps a bit guys
Insert Signature Here

Neosophist
Moderators
Moderators
Reactions:
Bike owned: CBR954

Post by Neosophist » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:53 am

CRM wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:29 am
so most android (samsung i am looking at you) make it increasingly difficult to take pictures at a normal size and assume everyone wants fucking massive resolution 5mb images of some trout pulling fish face into a mirror !
Haha!
xivlia wrote:i dont go fast on this bike so really do not need a rear brake.. /
vic-vtrvfr wrote:Ask xivlia for help, he's tackled just about every problem u could think of...