CBT 2023

Nothing more to say really, if it's been organised it'll be here.
BB_158
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: is half tidy
CBT 2023

Post by BB_158 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:49 pm

Heard that the CBT booking portal is now open for 2023.

I am hatching a plan to do Anglesey on late May BH as missed this last year due to clash.

Cadders weekend seems a bit late for my liking.

Wondered what the usual suspects are doing?
My other ride is another 400, Woohoo!... Doh

MadMotoUK
Familiar Member
Reactions:
Bike owned: FZR400,600, CBR893
Re: CBT 2023

Post by MadMotoUK » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:31 pm

I've not got any firm plans yet, just picked up a K1 GSXR for track use as I'm getting the itch. Need to prep it first.

I'll probably do Oulton, Donington and Brands later in the year. If circumstances allow, I may do Cartagena (Spain not Columbia lol) or Andalucia.

CMSMJ1
Moderators
Moderators
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30-No9

Post by CMSMJ1 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:45 pm

I;ve booked the single day at Donny. I will be visiting Cadwell more than likely for the crack :)
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

The V4 is the law..

NC30 - No9 - my old mate

reverse cylinder jim
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by reverse cylinder jim » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:49 am

I’m booked on for the Cadwell weekend. Was a little disappointed I couldn’t just book one day as I’m sure in previous years you could? Been away from the 400 scene and trackdays for a fair few years now so will be nice to return and see some old and new faces.

CRM
Admin NWAA
Admin NWAA
Reactions:

Post by CRM » Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:45 pm

Not sure about Cadwell at this point myself, but am deffo on for Anglesey.
FP1 is ready, SXV less so.
Insert Signature Here

fourfingers
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30RK,NC35RR

Post by fourfingers » Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:26 pm

This has been on my to do list for one too many years. Booked the weekend a couple months ago, and got my Santander-Plymouth ferry ticket (££££ ouch!!) last week.
I believe Tony, Scott, Ian and Herr Rhül will deffo be there, but it will be great to also meet you in person Mark, if you finally make it. And for sure wouldn´t mind having a chat on composites with Chris.
Working at the moment to finish my track 35, had a nasty highside at the beggining of the season, broken collar bone included, so couldn´t start repairing it until recently.
Hope to see you all there.
By the way, Mark, last year I managed to do a track day followed by a race meeting down at Jerez... first time there, what a cracking track.

CMSMJ1
Moderators
Moderators
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30-No9

Post by CMSMJ1 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:37 pm

fourfingers wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:26 pm
This has been on my to do list for one too many years. Booked the weekend a couple months ago, and got my Santander-Plymouth ferry ticket (££££ ouch!!) last week.
I believe Tony, Scott, Ian and Herr Rhül will deffo be there, but it will be great to also meet you in person Mark, if you finally make it. And for sure wouldn´t mind having a chat on composites with Chris.
Working at the moment to finish my track 35, had a nasty highside at the beggining of the season, broken collar bone included, so couldn´t start repairing it until recently.
Hope to see you all there.
By the way, Mark, last year I managed to do a track day followed by a race meeting down at Jerez... first time there, what a cracking track.
Oooohhh - You've booked for the Cadwell event in September? I'll not be riding and likely dropping over for a flying visit - I have some running races that weekend, so will have to cancel one or the other to make sure. :o

I'm not even ready for the Donington event this friday - the bike hasn't been ridden for nearly 2 years and so I have oil change and the like to sort. Exciting times
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

The V4 is the law..

NC30 - No9 - my old mate