Trackday at lydden next weekend?

Nothing more to say really, if it's been organised it'll be here.
VFRkieran
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30, NSR250, CBR600, TS125
Trackday at lydden next weekend?

Post by VFRkieran » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Booked on to a Trackday at lydden hill next saturday the 7th on my NC30, DM might be coming too and the weather is looking half decent.

Anyones else going or fancy coming along? Ill be camping friday night with my massive BBQ if its not just me.

Kieran.

egonski
Settled in member
Reactions:
Re: Trackday at lydden next weekend?

Post by egonski » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Hello mate, just booked for my first time on my NC30, usually ride an Aprillia RS250 so my mate is taking that. Looking forward to seeing what this can do on the track, it's pretty good round town. See you there. Ian

Drunkn Munky
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30 MC21 TZR FZR GSXR RG MITO

Post by Drunkn Munky » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:28 pm

Weather looks good so im gunna book

VFRkieran
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30, NSR250, CBR600, TS125

Post by VFRkieran » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:51 pm

egonski wrote:Hello mate, just booked for my first time on my NC30, usually ride an Aprillia RS250 so my mate is taking that. Looking forward to seeing what this can do on the track, it's pretty good round town. See you there. Ian

Sounds good mate i love the old aprilia 250's so will be good to see one getting a thrashing, are you and your mate going for inters yea? You wont be dissapointed with the NC30 on track, ill keep an eye out for you.

Glad to hear it Tony, you watch it piss it down all day now you said that :P

egonski
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by egonski » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:26 pm

Yep, intermediate but there are two groups so might not get in together, would be good if we did though. Sure we can sort that. The RS is our usual tool, we both go but share the bike, I did suggest we pillion on it but the officials weren't too keen on that!!. It really is a stunning bike but I have to confess to being a four stroke boy at heart and it always scares me riding a bike that sounds like it is about to explode!!, I'm looking forward to seeing what the Honda can do.

egonski
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by egonski » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:15 pm

Just back from first track day with the VFR, brilliant, what a great bike to ride on the track. I usually ride the RS250, but at heart I'm a four stroke boy and it showed today with a much smoother series of laps and probably faster times, for me anyway!!.
If you haven't done one, then get out and book, until you do, you just don't know what you are missing!!