Cadwell Park 1/9/13 Nolimits trackday inters group..........

Nothing more to say really, if it's been organised it'll be here.
maccas
Settled in member
Reactions:
Re: Cadwell Park 1/9/13 Nolimits trackday inters group......

Post by maccas » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:06 am

Well i looked through the video and timed a couple of the laps as I passed under the bridge and they were something like 1:58, 1:57, 1:56 and 1:54 which I'm quite pleased with as it doesn't seem to have alot of go at the top end. It would surprise me if it had much more than 50 dynapro horsepower to be honest. My mate Rob was on the zxr infront of me and his has about 60 dynapro horsepower and you can tell the difference on the straights when he gets into 5th and 6th:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaBZ_Y22swY

Regarding the tyre sadly I don't have a pic. To be honest the tyre wear looked pretty good, didn't look as though it was being chewed up. Pretty smooth everywhere. You can see where it had a bit of a shiny appearance where it slipped. The tyres were Maxxis Supermaxx, I'm wondering if they aren't sticky enough for track riding? Definitely going to look at the suspension though. It handles far better than my 3xv at the moment. The front end on the FZR is awesome, very impressed.

Dan

Drunkn Munky
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30 MC21 TZR FZR GSXR RG MITO
Re: Cadwell Park 1/9/13 Nolimits trackday inters group......

Post by Drunkn Munky » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:39 am

Just watched the 1st video, great shot of your face as you fly over the top ;) glad you wasnt too badly hurt though.

Regarding the maxxis, ive used them and found them pretty good although ive heard a few people say they give no warning when letting go which combined with your maybe suspect suspension settings could well have been the reason.

Im off to watch video 2 now :)