Ebay::NC30 limited edition??

Where posts and threads can be moved to future safe keeping.
CRM
Admin NWAA
Admin NWAA
Reactions:
Re: Ebay::NC30 limited edition??

Post by CRM » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Lol is this still going ? of course its total bollocks. I am just waiting for the fun to start when the unsuspecting buyer buys it and then tries to back peddle ones he's been shown the error of his ways. however thats assuming it even sells for that price which i suspect not a chance in hell.

Hmmmm hang on, i might list my "unique hand built NC30" on ebay, well its certainly unique (in my garage - erm well ok its not really is it) and it was handbuilt by me. what do ya reckon ? :grin:
Insert Signature Here

ibby4585
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: SP's

Post by ibby4585 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Gotta be worth 5grand! ;)
CRM wrote:Lol is this still going ? of course its total bollocks. I am just waiting for the fun to start when the unsuspecting buyer buys it and then tries to back peddle ones he's been shown the error of his ways. however thats assuming it even sells for that price which i suspect not a chance in hell.

Hmmmm hang on, i might list my "unique hand built NC30" on ebay, well its certainly unique (in my garage - erm well ok its not really is it) and it was handbuilt by me. what do ya reckon ? :grin:

force-v4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: Far too many now!

Post by force-v4 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:21 pm

ive been speaking to matey about the bike, back & forth on ebay for the last hour or so, he's getting pretty upset now & he wont back down - he keeps on about honda telling him that its a limited edition & they know all about it @ sailsbury honda.
ive been as nice & as informative as i can be but he just wont have it.
ive told him about this thread & he's not impressed about that either!!!!! ha, ha!

i do love a good wind up with a twat!

i think everyone should drop him an email to really upset him.

OLIVERDAVIS12
One Hit Wonder
Reactions:
Re: Ebay::NC30 limited edition??BOLLOX

Post by OLIVERDAVIS12 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi Im the wanker selling the non limited edition overpriced nc30 on gaybay.

To all yall cheers for the slaggings and quotes. I dont know jack about vfrs all i know is i bought it off some fat cunt that obviously pulled the wool over my eyes.

Im selling it to fund moving house so need as much as pos so if some spotty prick turns up with two grand and creams over the non limited edition paint work on the bike thats 'obviously' been smashed up at some point, then he will have the bike of his dreams.

None of the description on my listing on ebay either says something that it isnt or makes you belive it is something that it is not.
ebay is the easiest way in this country to make money???

btw im not getting revved up over this, not at all, i know ill sell it for how ever much someone is willing to pay and on ebay thats usually more than what its worth. just take a look at my selling history at the race track nc30 i sold to a happy bidder a few weeks back.
bullshit goes a long way in lining my pockets.

cheers guys.

xxx

CRM
Admin NWAA
Admin NWAA
Reactions:

Post by CRM » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:28 pm

sailsbury honda is a car dealer lol.
i also tried the nicely nicely informative contact, he told me he was offered 2 grand by some bloke when he took it for mot.
should have took his arm off, i reckon.
anyway i think it will be there for quite some time, but fair do's if he's happy to try it on. if someones daft enough to buy then good luck to them.
Its his pride and joy and if he wants to try and get that sort of money for it then good for him. if anyone wants to give him that sort of money for it . . . . . then either someone's lying, or there are some simple folk out there with too much money.
Insert Signature Here

CRM
Admin NWAA
Admin NWAA
Reactions:

Post by CRM » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Lol i rest my case :roll:
Insert Signature Here

Polisher
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: z1000a1h, vfr800vtec, nc30,

Post by Polisher » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:32 pm

wooooooo hoooooooooooo..................where's his dummy? He's spat it a hell of a long way! lol

Thought he said it wasnt revving him up? He's made a good effort for joining the forum, tracking the thread and writing a novel on it...... :roll:
'Revenge is a dish best served cold........'

force-v4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: Far too many now!

Post by force-v4 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:34 pm

fucking brillaint - this has to be the thread of the year so far!
i aint laughed so much in a while - i think ive done a bit of wee.

but c'mon, we've got to give it to the 1 hit wonder, i take my helmet off to him - he actually came on & put his bit in!

love it!

Drunkn Munky
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30 MC21 TZR FZR GSXR RG MITO

Post by Drunkn Munky » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:35 pm

:lol: Thats actually quite funny, fair enough i spose but a ad like that is always gunna get attention.

remind me to never by a bike of you tho ;)

Polisher
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: z1000a1h, vfr800vtec, nc30,

Post by Polisher » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Good luck to him selling it, some muppet will buy it at some price.

At least when you're selling something, be honest and dont try to con them. I'm an Ebay Powerseller and ebay dont like people lying about one off, limited editions etc. At some point they will pull it for trying to sell a 'forgery' which, basically by saying its a Honda special edition, is what he's doing

I hope that he has the balls to come clean and change his advert to what it should be, that is a unique aftermarket painted NC30. He'll get a lot more respect for that ( and I dare say an applause if he gets his lower £2450 asking price)
'Revenge is a dish best served cold........'