wullvfr's bikes

This section is reserved for members on the SITE SUPPORTERS group only. Each supporter can post pics of their bikes for all to view. Standard members can read and reply, but the post author has full control over his thread and can edit, delete & lock at will
wullvfr
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: zx9r c1
wullvfr's bikes

Post by wullvfr » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:16 am

well it's about time i do this especially as i am trying to sell the two 400's :(

just times are hard and i need the cash....(that old chestnut)

i have been on this forum a while now and was on the old one also.....

i had the nc30 before i joined the old one and it was minted,all cosmetics were sound just a few blemishes and one small crack on the seat unit that was barely visible....she was a r3n late model with i think 21,000 miles on the clock.she had a black screen,full ethos exhaust system,wheels powdercoated white,she was pretty much standard other than that but in very good condition,all for £1300 from a mate.....she looked like this

this was photo was taken roughly two months after i got her and the only problems i had then was reg/rec problems.......

but then it went downhill fast,it fell over twice in the terrible weather which caused some damage.....after replacing the parts,screen,mirrors and indicators it fell over again within a week......i was pissed off big time.i then had an off,not very fast 40mph but the damage again was quite bad.
so the bike the now has d/b screen,renthal grips,new mirrors,new fairing stay etc but the damage to the fairings outweighs the good stuff.
it now looks like thisImageImageImage
the first two pics are before i replaced the mirrors and are before the new screen but it is pretty much how it looks now,maybe slightly better now...the last one in the distance is with the d/b screen before it blew over again and i had to buy all the same stuff again :x
since buying the bike i have done the valve clearances cleaned and balanced the carbs and it was dyno'd@61.5bhp,and the only real other thing i did was replace the lower rad with a rick o item,which everyone seems to want lol!!!

i also bought a cbr400 nc23 in october for £500 which needs an exhaust and the float bowl gaskets done,it starts brilliantly and idles great so i thought it was a steal........ImageImage

i also have a hyosung gt125r which i had before the nc30 but i hate it to bits,so we won't be talking about that much :lol: :lol:

william
please,god,....give me the chance to prove that winning the lottery won't spoil me!!!

Baronnoir71
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: CBR400RR, GPz305, Wife
Re: wullvfr's bikes

Post by Baronnoir71 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:16 pm

That nc 23 has the best looking body work ever

Cheers, joe

wullvfr
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: zx9r c1
Re: wullvfr's bikes

Post by wullvfr » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:08 pm

sadly it has just been sold.....£450!!!!!!

could have been your's lol :lol:

william
please,god,....give me the chance to prove that winning the lottery won't spoil me!!!