Skinnydogs new NC35 race bike

This section is reserved for members on the SITE SUPPORTERS group only. Each supporter can post pics of their bikes for all to view. Standard members can read and reply, but the post author has full control over his thread and can edit, delete & lock at will
ChowderV4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: 94 Fzr 400 3TJ ZXR400 Racer
Re: Skinnydogs new NC35 race bike

Post by ChowderV4 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:15 pm

VFRkieran wrote:Yea ive heard nothing but good things about thruxton, its no fun unless you get a little bit scared so ill make that one a priority :P

Ill get the last few bits I need bought over winter and set them up, got a good base setting to use so hopefully I wont be too far out.

good to see more people having a crack at racing next year, thruxton is a beast, had an epic day there this season.

That rvf is going to be a weapon jeff!

Im hopefully gonna do at least 1 bemsee round as well as the ng season next year

skinnydog0_0
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: Penny Farthing

Post by skinnydog0_0 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:45 pm

It's been a while since I updated this, will get some pics up soon. I have gone back to the standard HRC carb mounting plate with drilled sides as the separate plates were a bitch to get on and the balancing arms were moving slightly each time I put them on, so I would have to balance the carbs every time they got removed!!! And to be honest the number of times I will be taking the carbs off it's just not worth the hassle.
@ Ben- yer I hope it's a weapon just need to have a few runs on the dyno to get it set ans see where I am power wise.
I am thinking of joining the masses and getting a zxr for the 2016 season as getting a national licence will be tricky on a sub 64 bike as it's the overall winners time that the 110% is taken from so every second will count- and with my speed I will need at least 110bhp to stand a chance :grin:
An NC is for life, not just for Christmas!

richyrd5
Reactions:

Post by richyrd5 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:48 am

Hmm.i think that twinstack you have would look much better on mine jeff!! :grin: