FZR RRSP 3TJ7

This section is reserved for members on the SITE SUPPORTERS group only. Each supporter can post pics of their bikes for all to view. Standard members can read and reply, but the post author has full control over his thread and can edit, delete & lock at will
Drunkn Munky
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30 MC21 TZR FZR GSXR RG MITO
Re: FZR RRSP 3TJ7

Post by Drunkn Munky » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:36 am

LiteTekBlair wrote:If you could mount the arm there it would just snap off.
I make those too but in Titanium. http://www.litetek.co/Suspension_Arms_ToOrder.html
cheers
Blair
Titanium! dont tell me that now :grin:

Well had a trackday last week and the RVF isnt ready so put some scruffy clothes on the FZR and took that,
Have to say makes a bloody good bike on track, apart from the clutch starting to slip towards the end of the day and the MMax box shitting itself on the last session it was a blast to ride on track

Back home i decided to junk the Mmax box and fit the UK 4DX unrestricted CDI,
Image Image
Everything plugged in as per the JAP CDI except the 3 pin plug on the loom didnt match the single pin plug on the CDI, one of the wires on the 3 pin matched the green/red wire on the single pin so spliced these 2 together, i assumed the remaining 2 are part of the speed restriction circuit and no longer needed with the UK CDI?

Only thing that concerns me with the UK CDI is weather it has a different ignition map to the Jap SP CDI, anyone know?

mattiec321
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: GSXR1000K7 Monster HondaPX50

Post by mattiec321 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:27 pm

Slighty off topic DM but are you planning on any more trackdays in the near future?

Drunkn Munky
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Drunkn Munky » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:39 am

Yes pal, Anglesey end of May, cadwell mid june, snett in October and then hopefully sneak some days or evenings in at brands if funds allow

sportspromatt
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by sportspromatt » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:59 pm

Sounds like you are starting to enjoy this bike, i was its last owner in ireland. To be honest didnt ride it much, just a few short spins, work commutes, and two long distance spins, serviced, oil, filter and plugs, , tbh, never had any bother except for a dead battery. Sold it as I was gonna fit a 600 engine, use bits i needed for my original uk sp, and sell the rest! Kind of glad l did sell it complete now, as it is kinda rare.
And it looks like its in the right hands now. You must be the third owner since i sold it.
Any original bits you wanna sell? As it was very original and unmessed with when i sold it.

Drunkn Munky
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Drunkn Munky » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:38 am

Yes 3 rd owner but its now gone to hong kong, still very original bar the can i found for it.

miraclefzr
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: FZR400 (2X)

Post by miraclefzr » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:22 am

The SP arrived safely in Hong Kong, guess I m the 4th owner for this bike. I gonna try keep it as original as I could. Thanks to Drunky Munky working the deal smoothly :peace: