Micpec's NC35's (and past bike)...

This section is reserved for members on the SITE SUPPORTERS group only. Each supporter can post pics of their bikes for all to view. Standard members can read and reply, but the post author has full control over his thread and can edit, delete & lock at will
Maelstrom
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: MC22, 3TJ1
Re: Micpec's NC35's (and past bike)...

Post by Maelstrom » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:12 am

Thanks and updated.
Carb seal kits in viton & other parts
https://litetek.co

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC35’s, NC30 sold, MC34 many

Post by micpec » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:24 pm

Spare rim set is now back from powdercoaters, blasted with edelcorund (not sure how this called in english) and done in nice pearlgold with clearcoat finish..

...Photobucket :down:

(pictured upper wheel is also spare, it's a standard d675 in factory graphite colour finish, standard 308 sunstar discs, front axle and spacers, and is part of the "new" usd front end set-up ).
Last edited by micpec on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Action without Philosophy is a lethal weapon; Philosophy without action is worthless"

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by micpec » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:41 pm

Prepared the front wheel today, I used a multitool to grind off some coating from the surfaces that should be clean and blank (disc area). I had a pair of Braking discs and also nice titanium disc bolts as spares, so I decided to fit these on the wheel. Loctite on all bolts and torqued to correct spec.

...photobucket :down:

Looks like this now
...again pb... :down:
Already put the new koyo wheel bearings in the freezer and let it freeze overnight. I'll fit them with this toolkit
...again pb... :down:
Last edited by micpec on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Action without Philosophy is a lethal weapon; Philosophy without action is worthless"

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by micpec » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:10 am

No bike updates...due to some issues with our new garage and the constructor :x it takes now more time to do it right. I am afraid no biking for me in coming months until the new garage/workshop is ready. Everything bike and bike related is locked up in storage :(

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by micpec » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:09 pm

Been long offline on here. Situation caused was longer and unexpected. In brief: we've had a lot of issues with the contractor of our newly constructed home & garage, costed a lot of time, headaches and money for examinations, lawyers and court case. Process is slow with lessons learned. Although money spent, the result is positive. So is our Health! Meantime, all bike related stuff hasn't been touched nor seen for 3/4 of a year. Really no idea what to expect later.

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by micpec » Mon May 13, 2019 9:43 pm

I havent been here for a while.
Private life took all my time next to work commitments, of course my girl gets all of my time after work :) The housing and estate was a pretty tough job but in the end close call and it is all good now. Case is closed after winning the civil court suit.

As for bikes, my beloved RVF got my full attention in my garage last year, I replaced all genuine fairing panels with full tyga endurance kit and few others. I bought all the genuine panels brand new some years ago and now knowing that these are not available anymore and costed me a fortune I decided to put these in long storage (besides my garage I have another location of 30m2 I use) and to fit and use a tyga kit.

In the end Tyga put my bike up on their website, just click here Again thanks Paul.

My other RVF is long stored, I did not had time and energy to continue in the past years. But my intention is to recover this bike from long storage this year.

My garage is 11mtrs x 3mtrs that I will turn into my mancave, already have 2 lofts build-in, cabinet wall, water, sink, normal power and high power electricity (380volts), more than enough light and power points, with a roof solar system to generate more than enough kilowatts, pressured air and also a motorlift. I already tested the space in my garage to house 7 bikes and various bicycles. Why? Well, recently I imported a couple of bikes from Asia and traded them on. I try to ride from time to time on my ftr honda, being very rare, light weight good fun bike overhere. I found out my way to get it on official title. This is normally a no-go mission and very costly.

My next imports? Who shall see.

CMSMJ1
Moderators
Moderators
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30-No9

Post by CMSMJ1 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:10 pm

Nice to hear your good news mate.

New bikes is it. . . .
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

The V4 is the law..

NC30 - No9 - my old mate

Maelstrom
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: MC22, 3TJ1

Post by Maelstrom » Tue May 14, 2019 12:58 am

Great work as usual. The NC35 kits we sell are split into A & B now, so a bit cheaper for those who just want float bowl seals.
Carb seal kits in viton & other parts
https://litetek.co

fourfingers
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30RK,NC35RR

Post by fourfingers » Tue May 14, 2019 7:47 am

J, nice to hear your family and house are doing great, and you are back in bussiness.
Also bought the endurance fairing for my track 35, just only unpainted, so some extra work for me.
Did you get to install your mxl dash?

Hi there Mark, nice to see you around too ;)

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by micpec » Fri May 08, 2020 4:21 pm

Current state