Site HomeAbout 400GreyBikeBuyers GuidesDocument LibraryIt is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:47 pm

** Posting pictures - here is how **

This section contains all the FAQ's and our terms and conditions. Please take a few moments to read and get familiar with our policies.
You can report any issues or site based problems you have in this section too.
  • Author

CRM

Admin NWAA

Admin NWAA

Re: ** Posting pictures - here is how **

PostTue Mar 17, 2015 6:02 pm

or just reduce the size - it has nothing to do with the rotation, unless it exceeds the dimensions or image count per post.
Insert Signature Here

benny

NWAA Supporter

NWAA Supporter

• Bike owned: NC30 (track), ZX-9R (road)

PostTue Mar 17, 2015 6:43 pm

[quote="CRM"]or just reduce the size - it has nothing to do with the rotation, unless it exceeds the dimensions or image count per post.[/quote]

I reduced the size to below the height requirement (I tried 800 and 900) and it still didn't work. It's obviously throwing an error which it says is the height of the picture but It can't be because the picture is well below the height limit. I'll just have to transfer broken images to tiny pic if landscape doesn't work.

Drunkn Munky

Site Supporter

Site Supporter

• Bike owned: NC30, MC21

PostTue Mar 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Might be the software your using to resize, I use photobucket to resize and post and never had a problem

donk

Site Supporter

Site Supporter

• Bike owned: Gk76a x2

PostTue Mar 17, 2015 11:49 pm

[quote="benny"][quote="CRM"]or just reduce the size - it has nothing to do with the rotation, unless it exceeds the dimensions or image count per post.[/quote]

I reduced the size to below the height requirement (I tried 800 and 900) and it still didn't work. It's obviously throwing an error which it says is the height of the picture but It can't be because the picture is well below the height limit. I'll just have to transfer broken images to tiny pic if landscape doesn't work.[/quote]

I'm in the same boat I've tried everything for 3 days just keeps telling me it's to big . I'm going insane I think people are looking at me through the light bulbs

jim157

Moderators

Moderators

• Bike owned: A few small ones

PostWed Mar 18, 2015 12:20 am

I'm wondering if it's some kind of imageshack specific glitch. Could you try uploading one of your problematic images to somewhere like http://www.imgur.com to see if it's a forum or a host issue.
AUTOEXEC.TWAT

benny

NWAA Supporter

NWAA Supporter

• Bike owned: NC30 (track), ZX-9R (road)

PostWed Mar 18, 2015 8:53 am

[quote="Drunkn Munky"]Might be the software your using to resize, I use photobucket to resize and post and never had a problem[/quote]

I'm using photo bucket too. Thing is some are working and some aren't. And I can't see what I do differently on the ones that aren't, but irritating but there must be something im not spotting.
Previous

Return to Forum FAQ's, Terms & Conditions, Site news and updates