O-Ring Sizes

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Steve
Settled in member
Reactions:
O-Ring Sizes

Post by Steve » Sun May 25, 2008 11:53 am

I'm replacing the o-rings in the carburettors, and the old ones coming out of the slide holder look like a slightly thicker section than the 10x1mm recommended in Tony Sleep's article. Is there a slightly thicker one, like maybe 10x1.25mm or is 10x1mm the right size? Likewise, the old ones on the idle adjust screw look like about 3x1mm and the 3.5x1mm that Tony recommends are a very loose fit on the screw. Will these work, or do I need to get some 3x1mm? Thanks

GIXXER_PILOT
Settled in member
Reactions:
Re: O-Ring Sizes

Post by GIXXER_PILOT » Sun May 25, 2008 12:44 pm

I have the o ring sets that is in Tonys guide and i have the stock mixture screws from suzuki with the funny shaped one between the jet holders. If you need them let me know.

Steve
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by Steve » Mon May 26, 2008 1:50 pm

Thanks for your reply. I'll send you an email. Can anybody else confirm the correct sizes?

Steve
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by Steve » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:58 pm

GIXXER_PILOT wrote:I have the o ring sets that is in Tonys guide and i have the stock mixture screws from suzuki with the funny shaped one between the jet holders. If you need them let me know.
I haven't heard anything from you. Did you get my email?