GK76A Fuel line location help

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Thorney
Settled in member
Reactions:
GK76A Fuel line location help

Post by Thorney » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:46 pm

Hi all,

Apologies if this is obvious. I have just picked up a GK76A from a friend of mine who has lost the will to live with the carbs. He took them off and had them cleaned and then got distracted for a year or two.

I have rebuilt them (with the aid of common sense, youtube as well as a number years racing a 750M - back in the day). The problem I have is that he cannot remember the fuel line locations.

I have adedd the photo now (always best to read the instructions :grin: ) - There are 2 banks of 2 carbs, in between each bank there is a hose connector on the top #3 on the photo (looks like the air balance hose and is too big to be a fuel line), below that set back in a little is a connector in line with the needle slide #2 on the photo (unknown what this is?) and at the bottom above the float bowl is a 3rd connector #1 on the photo(I suspect is the fuel line).

So the question is - am i right and/or what is the 2nd set of connectors for (number 2 in the photo)? Aggghhhhhh!!!

All advise is welcome (be nice :grin: )

Cheers!

moforockband
Familiar Member
Reactions:
Bike owned: GK73a SP CRM250 mk3
Re: GK76A Fuel line location help

Post by moforockband » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:32 pm

No2 are No3 are connected together which vents to atmosphere, No1 is the fuel feed. And no. it's not obvious! Pic here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suzuki-GSXR4 ... 7675.l2557

Thorney
Settled in member
Reactions:
Re: GK76A Fuel line location help

Post by Thorney » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:02 pm

Great. Thanks for your help moforockband, after a few hours of swearing I got them in and fired up. Now for the fun part of tuning.
Thanks again for your reply much appreciated.
:grin: