parts problem

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
The Priest
Settled in member
Reactions:
parts problem

Post by The Priest » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:52 pm

hi guys. im looking for some cone filters to fit my gsxr carbs (i think i have explained its a gsxr 400 engine but the frame and fairings of a gsxf600). i have no idea where to start but im sure the majority of you have them already. i also need info on somewhere to get a full exhaust system as the one i have is looking a big crap. do any of you know anywhere in lancashire that sell them? any advice guys would be great :D

Awynn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: GK73a, CB250, NS125R-K, CLR125
Re: parts problem

Post by Awynn » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:45 pm

You might already know but I will mention anyway, if you use "cone filters" you will surely need the bike dyno'd as it will throw your fuelling way off. Same with the exhaust system, only if it is not standard of course.

The Priest
Settled in member
Reactions:
Re: parts problem

Post by The Priest » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:15 am

yeah i have seen alot of posts about getting it dyno'd after anything like this. was looking at getting both done at the same time then getting it dyno'd. makes sense to do them both to me