mixture and main air jet??

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
bluebanditmachine
Settled in member
Reactions:
mixture and main air jet??

Post by bluebanditmachine » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:51 am

hi

I want to know if the main air jet is adjustable or rejetable and how can i adjust the air/fuel mixture (not only the main jet)

help needed

bluebanditmachine
Settled in member
Reactions:
Re: mixture and main air jet??

Post by bluebanditmachine » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:35 pm

Hi

my bike sort of run hell rich on 105 jet with airbox.

I am so desperate that im am going to fit 90jets to see if it will help.(it runs so rich that it only gets to 14 000 rpm when its cold and after that only 12 000rpm when its a bit warmer,it only revs to 14000rpm again after few hours of standing still in the winter(its winter at the moment))

Will 90jets work(i have read about a guy on the old page that said 90 jets work the best for him)

i also want to know where is that air-screw they are talking about becuase the only screw i see is the idle srew on the bottom of carburater.

please i need help cause its not the float heights and 105 jets doesnt sound to bad to me..and i am on the 3rd slide from above on my needle height. (and not some elecrical problem because my dad electrical engineer and have swapt bove coils)