Anyone know if these fit a 3EN2 1WG, or r They 3TJ?

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
uniquefzrfreak
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: Harley Sportster 883
Anyone know if these fit a 3EN2 1WG, or r They 3TJ?

Post by uniquefzrfreak » Mon May 05, 2008 7:24 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/bdk-fzr400-1mm-ov ... dZViewItem

Does anyone know if these would fit a 3en2 1WG? - or was RRSP a 3TJ model and therefore are they 3TJ only and not fittable to my EN2 engine?

Motorcycle Solutions
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: Kawasaki ZX9R E1
Re: Anyone know if these fit a 3EN2 1WG, or r They 3TJ?

Post by Motorcycle Solutions » Mon May 05, 2008 10:22 pm

These are for a 3tj1 and 3tj2

if you need a set of these i have some with pistons for the same price, but we can deliver to you...... :D :D :D :D

Call me on 01455 293131 after 6 pm or on 07791 725365

uniquefzrfreak
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by uniquefzrfreak » Wed May 07, 2008 8:24 pm

That sounds very (very) tempting. - The only problem is... I'm skint right now!

I have a spare 1WG engine for swapsies, but I guess you'll be more up for the 3TJ for obvious reasons. - I think you might have had my mate Ian's 3TJ engine off him recently.

Unless your after anything I can offer up (kidney, spleen, lung?), I think I'll just have to ask you again in a couple of months.

I genuinely want them, so as soon as cash allows, I'll drop you a mail to see if you still have them. :D

Motorcycle Solutions
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: Kawasaki ZX9R E1

Post by Motorcycle Solutions » Wed May 07, 2008 10:15 pm

If you need a set i will give them up for £70 plus postage on top say £85 all and hows that for a bargain the pistons come too....

uniquefzrfreak
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by uniquefzrfreak » Thu May 08, 2008 7:16 am

Thanks, very kind and fair.

If your not in a rush and can hang on to it for me until I get paid on the 27th, I'd be well happy to take them off your hands at that.

Here is a link to when I tried to sell the engine a while back, but got messed around. - As you can see, the engine is not exactly perfect, so I will understand if you want to revise your offer.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=011

Whatever we work out though, if you can put them on the shelf for me, I can sort you out in a couple of weeks. - I'm not to far from Mallory & Darly Moor if your up there some time soon after the 27th. - I can bring the engine and or money?

Failing that, I'm always traveling with work, so could probably collect from anywhere. - my e-mail address is info@derbyshirebikers.co.uk if you want to let me know what you think. I'd say more like 130 plus the engine for the 429 kit and pistons would be more fair to you?

uniquefzrfreak
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by uniquefzrfreak » Thu May 08, 2008 12:04 pm

I think I've just missed the obvious point (self admitted dumb-ass) :roll: You said they were for the TJ range, therefore, I take it you physically can't fit them to a 3en2 1WG engine? - I'm only asking for clarification, as I believe you can interchange the engines between chassis, I'm just not sure if they share anything else in common. Both my engines are Pre 3TJ.