My Version R Repsol project

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
tomigun
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: HondaCB400sf version R
My Version R Repsol project

Post by tomigun » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Hi everyone. It's the tenth year of living together with my loved Version R and I decided it was time for a little visual refreshing.This is my version r before come to my hands:
In my opinion version R is the only superfour with more sport character and a little far from classic lines like other project big one or version s models.This is my version r now:
So I decided to give my Superfour more of a sport character doing my Version R Repsol project.Starting of course with powder coatting the rims with the YR-181 Valencia (Repsol) orange
And because in those ten years of having the bike I had never changed wheel bearings, the next job was changing with new ones.
Next step is to find repsol hrc stickers for the rims because all the beuty comes with little details.
Next and more difficult step comes with the 4 colours(orange,white,red,black)for front bikini cowl.All the market products that i have found are about cbr so dicided to make my own stickers from vinyl.Something like that.
Next thing is to order two stickers that comes for cbr125 (2006)model.It was the only oem cheep stickers that i can found.
But because it is work in progress, more details come in the next few days.
Last edited by tomigun on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.

royster81
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: VFR400R-L NC30 CBR400RR-R NC29
Re: My Version R Repsol project

Post by royster81 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:19 pm

I'm looking forward to how this turns out
It's not having what you want but wanting what you've got....Loud ,Proud and Modified ....

tomigun
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by tomigun » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:53 pm

I believe that i have finisted.
Last edited by tomigun on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Graham04
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by Graham04 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:47 pm

Looks brilliant , the only problem is, you think its finished. I bet you will find something else to do to it soon. We all do!

tomigun
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by tomigun » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:31 pm

Graham04 wrote:Looks brilliant , the only problem is, you think its finished. I bet you will find something else to do to it soon. We all do!
Yes Graham you are absolutely right!!Love stories like this never end.Ride to live,live to ride!