A sad day.

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Foxy400
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC35 NC29 Bonneville CBR600F4i
A sad day.

Post by Foxy400 » Mon May 20, 2019 9:42 am

Hey Davez29, I've only just seen that you've sold your NC29! Obviously you have your reasons but it's a real shame. You popped up frequently on the forum and it was interesting to read what you had to say (bet Bowches, if he ever looks in again, will be disappointed ;) ). A long term owner has a lot of useful knowledge to pass on. So I for one will be sorry to see you go. Take care mate.

Davez29
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC29 forever
Re: A sad day.

Post by Davez29 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:40 pm

Hi Mate, thanks for the nice comments. Sadly I done my back in last year and it didnt get better. Infact it was down to dragging the bike around and lifting it up to turn 90 degrees upto 4 times a day that caused the problem, it did not help being a short ass. Its something I have done for the last 10 years, sadly im getting old and my lower discs in my back decided to compress and made moving the bike a pain. A drive in drive out garage would have made all the difference.

On a good note it has gone to a young lady that is thrilled to own the bike now. Her boyfriend is a VFR400 owner so knows the strengths of these bikes. I did recommend them to come to this forum.

I did not cry when it went but tears are welling up now.. lol

:rocks:

cbr400rrn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC29 CBR600F

Post by cbr400rrn » Mon May 20, 2019 10:21 pm

I also noticed it disappeared off ebay. sad loss, take care and hope your back gets better with time. Also hope you get a nice ride in ride out garage so you can come back to us ;)

Bowches
Familiar Member
Reactions:
Bike owned: cbr 400 zxr 400 gsx 1300r

Post by Bowches » Tue May 21, 2019 10:52 pm

ahh sad to hear you have sold your bike Davez. The problem I face now is this ULEZ thing in London.

Keep loggin into this website. I have been going on the CBR 400 facebook group now on my phone.

I have not been using my computer as much, but I will come onto greybike 400 more often now.