Nc30 gsxr stator

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
richyrd5
Reactions:
Nc30 gsxr stator

Post by richyrd5 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:02 pm

Hi all,I will be putting the gsxr stator/rotor mod on in next few weeks,can anyone who has done it tell me how the stator loom attaches inside the casing??does it use the oem rubber bung?.I have a modified oem casing,not the ro casing..also is it best to use a R6 rectifier or a gsxr k7 RR?..Tia.

CMSMJ1
Moderators
Moderators
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30-No9
Re: Nc30 gsxr stator

Post by CMSMJ1 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:10 pm

richyrd5 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:02 pm
Hi all,I will be putting the gsxr stator/rotor mod on in next few weeks,can anyone who has done it tell me how the stator loom attaches inside the casing??does it use the oem rubber bung?.I have a modified oem casing,not the ro casing..also is it best to use a R6 rectifier or a gsxr k7 RR?..Tia.
Howdo - the G force kit had a little steel arm/guide and you then used the original rubber grommet on the case to pass the new wires through. You need it to be out fo the way as it will make a fair mess if it comes loose

Reg Rec doesn't care as long as you wire it up correctly - I use a Yamaha OEM one that is bloody large and ideally needed relocating.
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

The V4 is the law..

NC30 - No9 - my old mate

richyrd5
Reactions:
Re: Nc30 gsxr stator

Post by richyrd5 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:54 pm

Hey mark,thanks for reply..ah so it does need a piece to keep the wiring out of the way of rotor.thought so..I'll ask Mike n to see if he still does one..thanks for that....yes I was thinking of a R1/R6 regulator as well..