HRC Brake Resevoir Tube

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Cammo
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30
Re: HRC Brake Resevoir Tube

Post by Cammo » Mon May 26, 2008 6:49 am

Psychosomatic88 wrote:Does anybody know where I can find, or have any part numbers for HRC bits to fit an RVF?

I already have the rear brake res. but would like extra bits :D
I have a hrc hat, but it don't come cheap. :lol:

If you look through the hrc rvf manual, you'll see that most stuff is available from places as either copies or genuine parts if you're willing to pay.

Back on topic: The hrc brake hose is known to leak (even to hrc?), if you don't need to see how much fluid is in there chopped down standard hose would be better.
"It's just a ride" Bill Hicks

Psychosomatic88
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Psychosomatic88 » Mon May 26, 2008 10:30 am

Stickshift wrote:
Psychosomatic88 wrote:Does anybody know where I can find, or have any part numbers for HRC bits to fit an RVF?

I already have the rear brake res. but would like extra bits :D
I have a hrc hat, but it don't come cheap. :lol:

If you look through the hrc rvf manual, you'll see that most stuff is available from places as either copies or genuine parts if you're willing to pay.

Back on topic: The hrc brake hose is known to leak (even to hrc?), if you don't need to see how much fluid is in there chopped down standard hose would be better.
Thanks stickshift :roll:

Where Can I find that manual? pretty please :D

BOT: My HRC Hose gets condensation sitting in the top of the tube by the stopper, big problem over at the rgv250 forum regarding this too (they love fitting them to their strokers)
Going on the internet is like owning a gun... Just point, click, then shit your pants waiting for the Police to turn up.

Cammo
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30

Post by Cammo » Mon May 26, 2008 10:49 am

Psychosomatic88 wrote: BOT: My HRC Hose gets condensation sitting in the top of the tube by the stopper, big problem over at the rgv250 forum regarding this too (they love fitting them to their strokers)
Yeah brake fluid being hydroscopic, it will attract moisture through unsealed areas.

All the manuals (except the nc30 F3) are on Mike's site, happy reading:

http://www.akhara.com/nc30/index.html
"It's just a ride" Bill Hicks

Psychosomatic88
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Psychosomatic88 » Mon May 26, 2008 10:57 am

Duh of course it will :oops:

Many thanks, it certainly will be :D
Going on the internet is like owning a gun... Just point, click, then shit your pants waiting for the Police to turn up.