RVF Newbie Fairings

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Kent_rider_nc35
Settled in member
Reactions:
Re: RVF Newbie Fairings

Post by Kent_rider_nc35 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:28 pm

cheers for the words of wisdom guys, i shall google this david silvers and give him a bell tomorrrow morning, the problem i have is the paint and panel match. id like to get more opinins on these ebay panels but if i can get some nice oem panels or maybe a relatively cheap good quality kit from england. so my choices are;

get my panels repaired approx £400.
get a cheap ebay jobby for now £300-£350
get in touch with this david silver and see what he can do
save my ass off and buy a tyga kit then cry if/when i drop it :(
buy genuine honda and feel good inside but be skint lol

this is my predicament, what would you guys do? im a fan of the standard look and style so i wont be chavving it up with any naff tidies etc

LONG LIVE THE RVF! :smile:

mark.

micpec
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC35’s, NC30 sold, MC34 many
Re: RVF Newbie Fairings

Post by micpec » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:40 pm

Drunkn Munky wrote:
jowyvfr wrote:isn't the number board on the RVF supposed to be matt? its small things I guess, but if your a perfectionist the devils in the detail. each to they're own though, just look at my bike :whistle:
Yeah the standard numberboard on a nc35 is matt black, although im pretty sure all RC45's are shinny, the race liverys are definatly all shinny. I prefer the shinny look unless its a spot on factory stock looking 35,
RC45 standard numberboard is more matt black than shinny.
"Action without Philosophy is a lethal weapon; Philosophy without action is worthless"