Advise me please

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Howiee
Settled in member
Reactions:
Advise me please

Post by Howiee » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:09 am

Hey all!

not sure if this is the correct place to post this (m question fits all the categories)

I've begun to personalise my bike a bit and have decised I want to attempt something a little bit different in regards to my fairings.
I've decided upon the tyga front fairing kit (most likely the tyga eyes III version) but I don't fully like the tyga rear fairing.

What I've been thinking of doing is something along the lines to what I have seen done before, and here is where my questions and lack of knowledge come into play (hopefully your collective knowledge will be some help)

How difficult/troublesome is it to fit, say a ducati 848 fairing to either my existing subframe, or fitting an 848 subframe to my frame and going from there?

I work somewhere where experienced welders and engineers also work so if worse comes to worse and I need their help it can be sourced.

tl;dr: How hard is it to fit a different bike's fairing and subframe to a NC35?

thanks in advance and watch the project space for a new thread :D