Can someone I.D these fairings please

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
JamieDemos
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30
Can someone I.D these fairings please

Post by JamieDemos » Fri May 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Hi all, new to the forum. I've seen two bikes here where I'm from (south africa) with this fairing kit and was wondering if someone could tell me what kit it is or where to find it? Any help much appreciated.

CMSMJ1
Moderators
Moderators
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30-No9
Re: Can someone I.D these fairings please

Post by CMSMJ1 » Fri May 09, 2014 11:24 pm

You want to look at Tyga Performance if you want something pointy

the are the right way to go if you want it to last ad be quality. Those bikes look like K conversions - and they are shitty looking things! The paint lines on the RWB are comedic.

Welcome braa - loads of saffa's on here so get me a windhoek and some cow on the brai and let's see your bike..
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

The V4 is the law..

NC30 - No9 - my old mate

JamieDemos
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30
Re: Can someone I.D these fairings please

Post by JamieDemos » Fri May 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Hahaha thanks man, I personally quite like this kit compared to the tyga kits that I have seen, although i do like the stock nc kit, but mine is a bit messed up so I'm not sure whether to repair and replace the stock kit or just switch it up.

As for my bike, here it is, it needs quite a bit of love, but I got it at a bargain price. Its my first.