honda vfr 400 nc30 fairing decals needed ??

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
beastybikes
Settled in member
Reactions:
honda vfr 400 nc30 fairing decals needed ??

Post by beastybikes » Fri May 02, 2014 6:44 pm

Hi here's my new vfr which im currently in the process of giving a service and some serious tlc as was stood for a few years in someone's garage.as u can see in pic I need bottom right red stripe and red honda decals which im having problems finding. Any ideas anyone.?? Cheers

JZH
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: RSCBRRVFVFRST
Re: honda vfr 400 nc30 fairing decals needed ??

Post by JZH » Fri May 02, 2014 9:36 pm

As it is not an OEM paint scheme, you're kinda fooked unless you know who provided the stickers. Are you sure they are decals, not paint? If they are decals, they were probably sourced on eBay, but there are/were many traders... :(

Ciao,
JZH

London, UK/So.Cal., USA
www.vsource.org

Neosophist
Moderators
Moderators
Reactions:
Bike owned: CBR954
Re: honda vfr 400 nc30 fairing decals needed ??

Post by Neosophist » Sat May 03, 2014 4:43 am

As above, its a custom paint job not Honda so they won't be able to help.

Also good advice to check they are decals and not paint. A lot of the aftermarket decal makers no longer suppling kits, and chances are you'd need a full kit anyway as they don't usually sell pieces individally.

Theres a member on here brooky who does vinyl marking signs, he might be a good start if they are stickers as he can probably make you something to match, espcially if you can supply photos and measurements etc.
xivlia wrote:i dont go fast on this bike so really do not need a rear brake.. /
vic-vtrvfr wrote:Ask xivlia for help, he's tackled just about every problem u could think of...