Kconversion for RVF?

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Evoluion
Settled in member
Reactions:
Kconversion for RVF?

Post by Evoluion » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:23 am

G'day,
I have seen allot of posts mentioning the K conversion kits for the RVF, and they look brilliant.
IMO better than the tyga kit.

I have searched a fair bit to try and find a website for them or a way to purchase them to no avail.
(I tried a search on here but it didn't work as well as I had hoped)

Are they still available? Can I purchase them and ship them to Australia?
I noticed someone mentioned a K conversion kit with underseat exhaust for the RVF?
What sort of price are they?

Thanks in advance

Evoluion

CMSMJ1
Moderators
Moderators
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30-No9
Re: Kconversion for RVF?

Post by CMSMJ1 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Greetings,

You'll be one out of a hundred that likes the kits...and the general crack with them is that they are shit. They may have got better but historically - for 99% of the guys on here that bought them - they were poor.

Assuming you mean underseat exhaust - as in pipes - rather than the style of seat? Never known they did a system and to be fair - I'd personally not want one if it was given to me.

Welcome to the site - have a mooch about.
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

The V4 is the law..

NC30 - No9 - my old mate

tygapaul
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by tygapaul » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:19 am

Hi Evolution, I'm not going to say anything against the competition but I would say that our kits have evolved over the years and our latest version the T13 is pretty stylish even if i say so myself ;)

and another here but image too big for posting on the forum

http://tyga-performance.com/site/images ... 87be42.jpg

Evoluion
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by Evoluion » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:53 am

tygapaul wrote:Hi Evolution, I'm not going to say anything against the competition but I would say that our kits have evolved over the years and our latest version the T13 is pretty stylish even if i say so myself ;)

and another here but image too big for posting on the forum

http://tyga-performance.com/site/images ... 87be42.jpg
Hi tygapaul,

Wow the front fairing/headlight design looks brilliant. That is a very sexy looking bike.
My biggest dilemma is that I just can't stand the rear section with the circle tail light.
If I could get a tail section like what you have designed for the CBR250RR like this
http://tyga-performance.com/site/produc ... cts_id=899
To fit, I really think it would make the kit a standout in my opinion.

Do you have any other tail/seat sections/subframes that would fit the RVF?

Thanks mate, and again that is a great looking kit.

Cheers
Evoluion

tygapaul
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by tygapaul » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:22 am

oh well, you can't please all the people all the time... ;) Our product range is shown on the website and all our custom seat cowlings for the NC35 have a round tail light. The NC30 two seat cowling has a flat one but you'll need an NC30 subframe and seat pads and some wire splicing to get it to fit the NC35.

Evoluion
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by Evoluion » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:55 am

tygapaul wrote:oh well, you can't please all the people all the time... ;) Our product range is shown on the website and all our custom seat cowlings for the NC35 have a round tail light. The NC30 two seat cowling has a flat one but you'll need an NC30 subframe and seat pads and some wire splicing to get it to fit the NC35.
haha your right mate,
The wire splicing is easy enough. Is the subframe something you guys would have?
I think its something I may have to do some more research on.
Thanks for the help though Paul, I do really appreciate it. Can I buy through the website or do I need to find a dealer in Australia?

Cheers
Evoluion

sil3nt
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: GPX 250, NC30

Post by sil3nt » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:00 am

tygapaul wrote:oh well, you can't please all the people all the time... ;) Our product range is shown on the website and all our custom seat cowlings for the NC35 have a round tail light. The NC30 two seat cowling has a flat one but you'll need an NC30 subframe and seat pads and some wire splicing to get it to fit the NC35.
Slightly off topic but am I correct in saying you don't do a stock shape nc30 tail?

tygapaul
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by tygapaul » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:27 am

yes at the moment that is correct. it is on the list of things to do though. Not sure to go for an RC30 one seat er or keep it bog stock. What do others think?

On the used NC30 parts to fit to an NC35, sorry not available. For Australian customers, probably quickest and cheapest to order direct from our webstore as there are no duties and shipping costs in Australia are quite high.

Drunkn Munky
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30 MC21 TZR FZR GSXR RG MITO

Post by Drunkn Munky » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:21 am

Why not offer both solo and twin seat panels, surely theres enough demand for both?

sil3nt
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: GPX 250, NC30

Post by sil3nt » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:20 pm

tygapaul wrote:yes at the moment that is correct. it is on the list of things to do though. Not sure to go for an RC30 one seat er or keep it bog stock. What do others think?

On the used NC30 parts to fit to an NC35, sorry not available. For Australian customers, probably quickest and cheapest to order direct from our webstore as there are no duties and shipping costs in Australia are quite high.
My plan is to use Tyga gear to essentially restore the bike so for me stock shape is the best.

The fact a stock tail is on your to do list makes me very happy. The only reason I haven't purchased your stock street kit is the lack of matching rear.