Help me decorate my NC35! :)

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
silentRVF
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC35
Re: Help me decorate my NC35! :)

Post by silentRVF » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:51 am

Anyone got a photo of a tricolour rvf400 with a clear DB screen?...

Cammo
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30

Post by Cammo » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:44 am

jonno92 wrote:Anyone got a photo of a tricolour rvf400 with a clear DB screen?...
No... but just picture in your mind that previous bike with a screen you can actually see through. ;)

Tinted screens are fine.

But I prefer bikes that look like race replicas. When was the last time you saw a proper race bike with a tinted screen?*

DB's look crap on nc30's great on nc35's IMO, have tried both! Don't let the riffraff on here (me included) make your mind up for you, choose whatever you parts you want!

*If you have seen that then the rider probably couldn't see the track too well!
"It's just a ride" Bill Hicks

silentRVF
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by silentRVF » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:16 am

I'm looking through the Gallery topic and the tinted DB screens on the NC35 look nice form the side, but not so much from the front. the clear ones look good from both angles. Will go for a clear Double Bubble :)

Do they stop much wind?

Also, I'm going to get a full Tyga exhaust with a carbon can, as well as carbon instrument cover, carbon tank filler cap, the 'gold' levers from Tyga, and I'm thinking about the carbon air ducts.. Although they are extremely expensive for what they are...
Does anyone have a pic of the carbon air ducts on an RVF400? Or does anyone else sell them besides Tyga?

Lastly, is there anyone else that does carbon/custom stuff for RVF's besides Tyga?

Cheers

Tossi
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Tossi » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:21 pm

jonno92 wrote:I'm looking through the Gallery topic and the tinted DB screens on the NC35 look nice form the side, but not so much from the front. the clear ones look good from both angles. Will go for a clear Double Bubble :)

Do they stop much wind?

Also, I'm going to get a full Tyga exhaust with a carbon can, as well as carbon instrument cover, carbon tank filler cap, the 'gold' levers from Tyga, and I'm thinking about the carbon air ducts.. Although they are extremely expensive for what they are...
Does anyone have a pic of the carbon air ducts on an RVF400? Or does anyone else sell them besides Tyga?

Lastly, is there anyone else that does carbon/custom stuff for RVF's besides Tyga?

Cheers
I had gold levers when I bought my rvf, thought they were gash...

I dont have a pic of the air ducts from tyga but they are fucking top notch!

silentRVF
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by silentRVF » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:24 pm

Does anyone have the Titax fork adjusters like these?:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TITAX-BLACK-FRONT ... ycle_Parts

Any pics of how they would look on an RVF triple tree? What exactly do the nuts on top of the triple tree do?..

EDIT: Or should I put these on instead?...
http://japan.webike.net/products/2066899.html