which twin stack?>

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Martin
Reactions:
Bike owned: Street Cripple Arghhhh
Re: which twin stack?>

Post by Martin » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:43 am

DataRacer wrote:
muay_thai_dan wrote: which is the loudest twin stack system out there? and where can i buy one?
It would have to be a twin stack using 2 tyga maggot end cans! Or a rusted out old race muffler that has no packing left!

Why do you want something so loud? You could easily get something that you probably won't want to ride on the road.

I usually use ear plugs on the track and extended road trips have left my ears ringing, loud exhausts are a pain the arse at all times I reckon (try telling your neighbours how good it sounds at 6am in the morning!). Must be getting too old! :sshh:
Aahhh, but they do make it sound like you're going fast ;)
Too spensiff!!!

superlite
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: TLS, LB80 x 2

Post by superlite » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:12 am

Why not run no cans? All the kids are doing it 8-)

I'd just pick up a nice used twinstack. Most Jap systems are loud enough if they're not JMCA restricted (although some of them aint quiet either!). And they're pretty easy to derestrict.

Things to do: acquire twinstack.
'Take it to the Back'

Simon_Ed
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Simon_Ed » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:49 pm

this is my bike, camera phone doesnt do the noise of it justice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkXYClP-HFA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DanHam
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by DanHam » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:39 pm

I have just an endcan, my bike is what I would call LOUD. It does get annoying on a long journey so I use ear plugs. I'm hoping to get some kind of custom exhaust knocked up soon, a kind of SP style.