NC24 Scheme I like

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
nemesis
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: Nc21, NC24, FZR750, FZR1000
Re: NC24 Scheme I like

Post by nemesis » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:14 am

brooky wrote:if you decide on the telefonica or the rothmans give me a call and i will quote you, trying to move more into the bike replicas and will give me a chance to spread my work, full money back if unhappy on delivery.

what ever you decide give me a call and i will look into and quote for you, what have you to loose.
You could give me a quote on the smokin joe's paint job.

Nearly have a complete set of spare bodywork

Cheers Mark

brooky
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: cbr400,vfr400,crf250,ktm200exc

Post by brooky » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:09 pm

sorry mate, dont have smokin joes on file, if you have a set of good pictures i could do it though
Vinylmark signs - for all your bike, car, van, vinyl needs, one off tshirts also printed.
http://www.vinylmarksigns.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; email sales@vinylmarksigns.co.uk

Neosophist
Moderators
Moderators
Reactions:
Bike owned: CBR954

Post by Neosophist » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:39 pm

Thanks for the help!

I am keeping the spare rothmans bodywork standard as I have ANOTHER full set of fairings hah! I have something special planned though, i'll be sure to let you know my requirements after i've got these fairings to fit ^_^
xivlia wrote:i dont go fast on this bike so really do not need a rear brake.. /
vic-vtrvfr wrote:Ask xivlia for help, he's tackled just about every problem u could think of...

Neosophist
Moderators
Moderators
Reactions:
Bike owned: CBR954

Post by Neosophist » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:45 pm

brooky wrote:sorry mate, dont have smokin joes on file, if you have a set of good pictures i could do it though
Smokin Joe's 1

Smokin Joe's 2
xivlia wrote:i dont go fast on this bike so really do not need a rear brake.. /
vic-vtrvfr wrote:Ask xivlia for help, he's tackled just about every problem u could think of...