I want to buy an MC22

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
Sunnyday
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: UK NC30 17" Rear.
I want to buy an MC22

Post by Sunnyday » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:41 pm

Hi Guys & Girls,

I just have this burning desire to buy a standard unmolested mint MC22 is there any outhere for sale please let me know.

thanks.

Neosophist
Moderators
Moderators
Reactions:
Bike owned: CBR954
Re: I want to buy an MC22

Post by Neosophist » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:51 pm

there are plenty out there, especially in Japan and Australia, might need to look at importing if you want a low mileage mint one but with the current market for me at least people want too much money for them and most of the foreign ones have many bidder... Have you owned one before? I got bored of mine and sold it within a couple of month, after the initial 5 mins of 20k rpm it soon gets old, especially if you do a lot of A road / motorway riding, 60mph is 9000+ rpm even in top gear. Maybe if I were 17 again and they were still the bees knees i'd be more keen on them but just too old for that now :P
xivlia wrote:i dont go fast on this bike so really do not need a rear brake.. /
vic-vtrvfr wrote:Ask xivlia for help, he's tackled just about every problem u could think of...

Sunnyday
Settled in member
Reactions:
Bike owned: UK NC30 17" Rear.
Re: I want to buy an MC22

Post by Sunnyday » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:36 am

Hi Neo,

That might be true mate, it will be a another keeper and when i am older and retired it would be nice and fast enough for a ride out now and again like a toy should be. I have a few importers on the look out for me seemingly well connected in japan.

Cheers.