vf400f and vfr400 exhaust

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
VFR400Nc21
Settled in member
Reactions:
Re: vf400f and vfr400 exhaust

Post by VFR400Nc21 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:31 pm

Hi Ligurt, thanks for the tips and info. I will have a look as that is one of the main things that I can't get a hold of. As I've stripped down the carbs I've also realised that I could do with replacing a few bits on the carbs as well?

ligurt
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Re: vf400f and vfr400 exhaust

Post by ligurt » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:04 pm

VFR400Nc21 wrote:
Neosophist wrote:becuase they are short supply and aftermarket copies are low demand they are very expensive, the nc21/24 didnt really fetch much money so repairing a broken one is often more than you can buy a good example for so the 2nd hand market for good bits isnt super common.

i know where there is a good nc24 complete system forsale though without rust if you still need one. no idea on price though but can give you some details
Hi thanks for the assistance. Could you provide me with the details for this available complete exhaust kit for the nc21/24? Thanks ;)
I can buy for you in japan, but it takes long time and a big amount of money. We can say around 250 euros shipping included.