whats her value.

Forum rules
Please can you post items for sale or wanted in the correct For Sale section. Items / bikes for sale here will be removed without warning. Reasons for this are in the FAQ. Thanks
wullvfr
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: zx9r c1
whats her value.

Post by wullvfr » Fri May 02, 2008 11:04 pm

ive put her on ebay and i want to know what value you think she is worth.....she has had a lot of work in the last 8mnths and also the bad things,crash damage which isnt too bad but bad enough.....be honest i can handle it lol!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=002
please,god,....give me the chance to prove that winning the lottery won't spoil me!!!

Damz
Settled in member
Reactions:
Re: whats her value.

Post by Damz » Sat May 03, 2008 12:05 am

well 400's are overpriced as it is and you seem to have gained some attention for it already, i have seen better examples on ebay only getting to the £1k mark, i say maybe 600 to 800and thats if everything is ok when inspected.

how much did you pay for it and what condition was it in?

howl
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by howl » Sat May 03, 2008 4:57 am

Hi I agree ,around 6-800 .All the work you have done is general maintenance and there is some big lups of fairing missing which is very expensive new and hard to get a good second hand piece the correct colour second hand, I know as I've just finished getting replacement pannels for mine. Good luck on the sale

el_dudino
Settled in member
Reactions:

Post by el_dudino » Sat May 03, 2008 10:56 am

I reckon being out in the wilds may put some people off, you could put that you can meet someone in Glasgae or Edinburger though that'll take you well over an hour each way so you'd have to charge for it. It'd be a good candidate to get a Hannspree make over!

wullvfr
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by wullvfr » Sat May 03, 2008 8:10 pm

cheers for the comments guys.....
when i got her she was in good condition...the fairing was the best...!!!!
the fairing isnt actually too bad except for the front fairing where the mirror is,as you can see in the pics its cracked straight across and the screen itself....an easy repair or not too expensive by a pro,funnily enough i have a friend who is a resprayer but im a bit skint the now.
if she doesnt sell im putting her off the road and getting her back to normal....which could take me 4weeks or 4mnths!!!all boils down to how much cash i have...
please,god,....give me the chance to prove that winning the lottery won't spoil me!!!

CMSMJ1
Moderators
Moderators
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30-No9

Post by CMSMJ1 » Sun May 04, 2008 8:40 am

Think you should sell me that Rick lower rad and I will swap you for a normal one plus cash... ;)

Seems a shame to sell it though amte - the mechanicals sound superb so don't let it go cheap just becasue it looks untidy. It would be superb for a trackbike...
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

The V4 is the law..

NC30 - No9 - my old mate

wullvfr
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by wullvfr » Mon May 05, 2008 7:28 pm

if she doesnt sell which i dont think...then imng to keep her off the rd and get her back to normal......all cosmetic.
ive got a 125 which i can use at the mo,cheap to run which is good coz i will need all the cash i can get to get the 400 back to normal...

Spike16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC30 Road, SV650 Race

Post by Spike16 » Mon May 05, 2008 11:02 pm

if it dosent sell id be interested in late june early juy time and woule offer around 800 as I want to do a tyga'd nc30 and dont really mind what the fairings like as that will be in the loft (if not resold to pay for paint job), as long as she's mechanically sound (which it sounds like she is)

wullvfr
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by wullvfr » Sat May 10, 2008 9:05 pm

she didnt sell,highest bid was £701 and i cant let her go for that especially after spending £300 4 weeks back on a rick oliver lower radiator........

plan now......keep her off road til i get her back to better than she was......it may take 6 mnths or more but it all boils down to time and money but i will start a thread as soon as i get the ball rolling so we can all see before and after,all thats been done and hopefully a massive improvement.......it can only get better...i hope!!!!!
:D :D :D