Help, removing fox piss?

A place to bang on about subjects close to your heart that affect us all as 400cc riders. general banter is rife, however rudeness and abuse seem to be the norm, If a bit wet round the ears best go play elsewhere. Auto pruning of items 31 days and older
mo haggs
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: bikeless
Help, removing fox piss?

Post by mo haggs » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:24 pm

Hi folks, thought I'd drop in and say hello.

Vic gave me a nod on Facebook yesterday and i felt compelled to make a visit here for old times sake.

sold my nc35 race bike + spares to Vic in 2017 in the middle of a divorce, and while i regret selling it (like so many told me i would) it found a great home.

Greybike for me was a fantastic source of help/advice while i was racing and the first real social media source that i used.
Many nights spent reading up on the little V4's and exchanging banter with folk that I'm still able to call friends.

This place was/is invaluable to owners of the relevant bikes and hopefully some day I'll be in a position to be a NC35 owner again. I hope if that day comes this place (and the folks i met here) will still be here when it does.

Hope you're all well and i hope someone rescued Nancy from that fox.
vic-vtrvfr wrote:they're like rocking horse poo with sprinkles of unicorn horn on top.

cbr400rrn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike owned: NC29 CBR600F
Re: Help, removing fox piss?

Post by cbr400rrn » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:28 pm

Hello and welcome back, I’m sure you will pick up another one day and your last one went to a good home.
Something i did pick up on was about the first real use of social media you used was this site as it was also the same for myself